Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Whole30 Week 1 recap

Way behind so I'm going to have to do some quick blogging before I forget. Things have been crazy around here!


Day 7 was crazy due to selling a home. I would usually stress eat but since nothing healthy sounded good I ate very little.

Breakfast-2 scrambled eggs
Lunch -Leftover steak
Dinner- Husband had a huge egg scramble with a green and red bell pepper and a couple green onions plus left over sweet potatoes on the side. I had a handful of pistachios and cashews plus a few bites of Husband's eggs.

We took some measurements this morning and both had lost a few inches. We feel better and are sleeping better. Husband has decided that it wasn't so bad and he wants to read "It Starts With Food" Progress! Oh and I tried on my bridesmaid's dress for MJ's wedding and it is now to big! I had to get it altered for length anyways so I'm excited it needs to be taken in at the top too. $$ out but ego boasted.


No comments:

Post a Comment