Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Very Unplanned Start to a Whole 30 Challenge-Day One



Husband says to me "Why don't you try to do another Whole 30?" Sure why not, lets just do this thing. 39 days from today I'll be matron of honor in my sister MJ's wedding. Those life long wedding pictures are dooming looming around the corner.

You can read the whole list of rules on the website or get the book "It Starts with Food". In their own words you get to  "Eat real food – meat, seafood, eggs, tons of vegetables, some fruit, and plenty of good fats from fruits, oils, nuts and seeds"


So for the Whole 30, preparation is key. I haven't been to the store in a while (story of my life!). But ok, I've been eating healthier for a while now. I have veggies and meat and some fruit. Plenty of healthy oils. Alright, lets give it a try. I'll go to the store soon to stock up on fresh veggies and such. I'll also blog about the 30 days. Fun right?

**Disclaimer: I can not guarantee the food I will write about is Whole30 approved. I read the book but I may make a mistake. Please leave a comment if you feel I have gone off program.**





No comments:

Post a Comment