Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Getting Ready for Whole30 Round 2




Well I did it. I ate my way through Alabama. And I enjoyed every.moment.of.it. 


In what seemed like a bid to have cake every day, I started out at the bakery that did my wedding cake. It was a sweet memory lane. That was the beginning of the end. I won't bore you with the details but there were plenty of carbs, alcohol, creamy sauces and not nearly enough veggies.


I even got a college favorite, a vanilla frappuccino, with two extra shots of coffee. They looked at me like I was crazy. It was still to sweet but I enjoyed it. 


Now I am enjoying my hard boiled eggs, sliced up raw green pepper and black coffee as I knock out another Whole30. I have my list of favorite things to get from the store. I have motivation. I have the husband on board. So here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment